Pop-up in Station Square
MKDP has recently carried out work to discover what the people of Milton Keynes thought about the open space outside Milton Keynes Central station, and how it could be developed to meet the city’s ever-evolving needs.
In response to the feedback MKDP is now looking at introducing initiatives to make the square a more welcoming and interesting place. The first being explored is the introduction of temporary ‘pop-up’ spaces this summer.
Each ‘pop-up’ will have an operating licence granted, the location and number of individual pitches to be determined. Prospective operators are invited to express interest in a licence(s) for the provision of Mobile Retail and/or Catering Services in Station Square, Central Milton Keynes.
Expressions of interest should be received by no later than 12 noon on Monday 10 February 2020. Please email email@example.com to submit a proposal that details the following:
- Brand concept, type of operation and proposition for Station Square
- Previous experience with two references – including a Landlord’s reference
- Size and layout of pitch required
- Details and appearance of pop-up / kiosk / trading accommodation
- Service connections / utilities requirements (if any)
- Current trading commitments and availability for Station Square
- Preference for length of term
- Proposed licence fee / rent
- Company / sole trader information
- Statement of insurance cover
- Health & Safety information
MKDP does not bind itself to grant a license(s) and reserves the right not to accept any offer that is made as part of your proposal.